3.2

Faith Family Church at 2002 E Mockingbird Lane in Victoria, TX is a cult that offers illegal services and is responsible for several deaths in Victoria, TX that were murders believed to be accidents and suicides.

Their staff coaches children to abuse family members, and coach husbands and wives with how to abuse their unwanted spouse and kill them in a manner Disguised for insurance money.

The majority of their congregation uses illegal street drugs, distributes drugs, take advantage of the handicapped and otherwise disabled.

I was poisoned and now I have severe dental problems and health issues because this cult church embezzled money and cost other people their lives and they know that I was aware what they were doing.

My name is Coty Ethridge Sutton Nemes of Victoria TX. I pray someone brings them to justice for what they did and what they continue to do to victimize the weak, the innocent and the needy.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Faith Family Church?

Comments

I just want you to know God loves you and forgives your every sin and I pray peace over you.

Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Amc Theatres - Nasty AMC Theaters In Mission Valley Amc Theatres "...Not only did the counter look a hot mess, but the condiments were terribly depleted and no covers or anything to prevent insects from helping themselves..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more